Friday, November 19, 2010
Marco Zanella | Friday, November 19, 2010 | News |
As I alread reported some days ago, also in England are now writing about Balotelli @ AC Milan.
The usual "journalist" cunt Custis, the one insulting Capello, said he "revealed" Balotelli spotted with Galliani. Yes, 5 days later. Retard.
Balotelli, AC Milan fan, has revealed he wants to return to Milan to play alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
He said: "The likelihood is I will be at City up to June. I have a five-year contract and I can't say anything. Had I eaten with Massimo Moratti the media would have said that I was going to Inter. One day I'll return to play with Zlatan. I don't know in which shirt it will be but I know it will happen."
Balotelli was subjected to criticism of a different kind in Austria. During Italy's friendly with Romania (Mario didn't score but a great action by him), he was the target for booing and racist taunting from a small group of extreme right-wing Italian fans. But more than racist, I would say stupid. Mario said we have to ignore them, without stopping the games.
Fans also booed Azzurri midfielder Cristian Ledesma, who was born in Argentina. A banner saying 'No to a multi-cultural Italy' was unfurled.
A small group. Probably some Inter or Juventus fans. Definitely not Milan fans. Italy is not all racist: if it was, Mario wouldn't want to come back to Italy.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli was "disgusted" by the latest abuse that Balotelli received.
He said: "I feel disappointment and anger. We always hear these chants and something has to be done about it. We feel helpless. He has the support of everyone."
archives (click on the arrows)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (353)
- ► 2011 (1035)
- free ticket to dance @ Beady Eye gig
- passive duck Elton John says Oasis are not men
- Pretty Green features on the cover of Drapers Maga...
- behind the scenes of the FA Cup draw video
- 2018 World Cup sabotage, Beckham&Cameron last-minu...
- Monza 2011 +Milan most expensive city in the world...
- Barcelona 5 - cheat Mourinho/diving Ronaldo 0
- Gillespie backs Beady Eye and Kate Moss is not rec...
- Liam's off the booze... well, sort of :)
- Marco deejay set: tutti frutti - volume 2 :)
- Andy deejay set to download
- FA Cup draw: ahaha incredible, Leicester Sergio Pi...
- Andy Bell's set from the Pretty Green club night +...
- FA Cup draw in Noel's hands: City no.23
- more on Beady Eye, Liam: we created Beady Eye when...
- Pretty Green night photos
- il sindaco di Firenze futuro leader del PD: Juve l...
- Stoke crowd booing Balotelli
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- girls roll with it after meeting Oasis star Liam G...
- McLaren presented in Milan
- "fail" Liam Gallagher tickets sold out in less tha...
- South America will not vote for England 2018 but S...
- Noel partying with Milan's Leonardo&Desailly and D...
- pieces of great journalism: pathetic tabloids insu...
- Time flies bonus dvd + 'What's the story' fan docu...
- Beady Eye songs titles
- Liam launched the new spring/summer collection
- Liam is in contact with Noel
- Beady Eye Quadrophenia bring the light
- Manchester City signed 1972 shirt
- Beady Eye album on 28 February. Gem: no Oasis song...
- Beady Eye: sons of the stage (full song, vinyl dis...
- Sons of the Stage
- BEADY EYE CONCERTS
- Noel and Sergio Pizzorno to do the FA Cup draw
- Vinyl countdown to Liam's clothing gig
- Kasabian Mancini: pressure at City is nothing comp...
- bring the light on the boat that rocked
- Tom to DJ in Store
- Liam's note for 100 club
- Rafa flabby Benitez sacked! ...tornata la barzelle...
- Ronaldo's diving school
- "I like" Hughes face after the latest bullshit + c...
- Drapers Awards video
- devastating Milan +9, 24/27 last points, always on...
- another concert by Morricone in Milano
- Inter Milan Pirelli tyres in Formula 1: expect oth...
- London club suddenly has no more money and Arsenal...
- somewhere down the line YOU're Italian: it's not a...
- Miles Kane confirms Noel solo album being recorded...
- Milan? Zlat'll do nicely, says Mario
- Tom Meighan: Beady Eye album is going to blow fans...
- Noel: no sense in watching a friendly. Beckham: th...
- last night paparazzi pics: selling the Big Issue, ...
- Nowhere boy (December 1980-December 2010)
- Noel Gallagher acoustic DVD
- Lillywhite: Beady Eye’s album is very different to...
- 20th Anniversary Drapers Awards: Pretty Green crow...
- to all the people who wanted "changes"... Capello ...
- Lambretta Britalia... Balotelli: I will play with ...
- Oasis 350,000 (record) vs Take That 235,000
- Milano Lambretta free museum
- David Beckham & David Cameron in Zurich in 15 days...
- Paul Gallagher to DJ In Store
- Beady Eye new video
- Mario Balotelli close to AC Milan with Barbara Ber...
- other Blue Moon Rising premiere pics
- Beady Eye debut on 17 December in Manchester
- Beady Eye night
- Inter Milan-AC Milan 0-1: only one team on the pit...
- ahahahahahaha Ferraglia dietro a piloti esordienti...
- I'm outta time... instrumental version & my tribut...
- Peter Blake about Oasis' Stop the clocks image
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film...
- Kompany's derby day gift for local kids
- soldier Liam Gallagher's funny quotes
- Paul auctions Mini Cooper design for charity
- Noel Gallagher solo album set for summer 2011
- Out of the Blue: Oasis iconic photos
- Beady Eye: you may be a lover but also a dancer
- Alan berates fans for criticising Beady Eye
- "Milan fashion giants" took the lead
- Beady Eye: Bring the light
- vote and win a travel by UFO with us aliens ^_^
- Beady Eye free download + vinyl with cover
- a load of bullshit: Evra, Ferguson and even Noel
- documentary films weekend
- vote and win clothes and British Airways tickets
- Liam on Saturday nights: watching Patsy on tv, and...
- ex Jaguar world champion 2010
- SuperMario is back!! Mancini: Blues will appeal hi...
- Jenson Button: fuck! he's got a gun!
- Beady Eye website&video!!
- Noel is on Mancini side
- Platt, Venables and Wenger are with Mancini, but V...
- Milano mod Lambretta* @ Eicma
- Alan to Italy again, for Upside Down film
- Oasis' City of Manchester stadium for England 2018...
- Blues backing the Royal British Legion
- the Establishment music and Man City Pearce
- Lennon Gallagher is upset 'mamma mia' Patsy kisses...
- Cristiano Ronaldo is a son of a bitch, nothing new...
- the Ace Face in Milan, speaking Italian
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, Milan...
- la squadra più forte dell'Universo fa i calcoli co...
- competition: send a photo and win Milan, England :...
- two 2018 Englishmen in Milan: Sting and Webb
- tabloids anonymous rubbish on Mancini, and Barry s...
- Oasis-Manchester City's Jaguar supports England 20...
- The best of Noel Gallagher - acoustic collection, ...
- ▼ November 2010 (111)
- ► 2009 (268)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (26)
coming up next... main events calendar
when you want:
20 November: Ennio Morricone @ Mediolanum Forum
7 January: Pretty Green @ London fashion week
31 January: new McLaren
Beady Eye tour (see gigography below)
June+July: Milano City Sound 2013
15->30 June: Confederations Cup, Italy vs Brazil, Japan, Mexico
end of the year: Jimmy Page new album and tour
- - -
Beady Eye gigography and next tour dates
30 May - Forum, Milan, Italy (the first "Noeless" gig since 1991 when he didn't join Oasis yet)
summer tour without Noel
16 November - Andy Bell unplugged - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden (bootleg)
3rd & 4th March - Barrowland, Glasgow, Scotland +here and here + bootleg
6th & 7th March - O2 Apollo, Manchester +bootleg 1 +bootleg 2
9th & 10th March - Troxy, London +bootleg 1
13 March - Casino de Paris, Paris, france
14 March - E-Werk, Koln, Germany
16 March - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy +dvd bootleg
18 March - La Riviera, Madrid, Spain +bootleg
19 March - Bikini, Toulouse, france
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
12 April - Guild of Students, Liverpool (bootleg)
14 & 15 April - The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland here a bootleg image
17 April - Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18 April - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland (bootleg and photos inside)
20 April - O2 Academy, Newcastle (a photo here)
23 April - Centre, Newport (photo and bootleg)
27 April - Centre, Brighton (bootleg)
29 May - Jelling Festival, Denmark (pics+videos)
30 May - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany
9 June (Pretty Green birthday & my birthday :) - Heineken Jammin' Festival, Mestre, Venice, Italy +story here +photos here +win tickets here +discount here
11th June - Papillons de Nuit Festival, Saint Lo, france
25th June - Theater of Living Art, Philadelphia, U.S.A.30 June - Rock Werchter, Belgium (bootleg)
1 July - Main Square Festival, Arras, france +a photo here
7 July - BBK Live Festival, Bilbao, Spain
9 July - Oxegen Festival, Naas, Ireland
16 July - Melt Festival, Berlin, Germany (bootleg and video)
3 September - AX Hall, Seoul, South Korea
6 September - Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan (bootleg)
8 September - Zepp Osaka, Osaka, Japan (bootleg)
14 September - Twinkle Rock Festival, Taipei, Taiwan
+win the concert here
11 October - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (postponed)
13 October - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria (postponed)
19 October - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany (cancelled - not Beady Eye fault)
31 October - Theater Caupolican, Santiago, Chile
2 November - Teatro de Verano Ramon Collazo, Montevideo, Uruguay
3 November - Teatro Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 November - Personal Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 November - Planeta Terra festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12 November - O2 Academy, Sheffield
14 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
17 November - O2 Academy Brixton, London
2 December - The Warfield, San Francisco, U.S.A.
3 December - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, U.S.A. +another complete review here +win tickets here and here
5 December - First Avenue, Minneapolis, U.S.A.
6 December - The Rave Ballroon, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
9 December - Terminal 5, New York, U.S.A.
10 December - House of Blues, Boston, U.S.A.
19 June - Ritz, Manchester
20 June - The Camden Centre, London
22 June - ABC, Glasgow, Scotland
2 July - C-Club, Berlin, Germany
3 July - Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg, Germany
5 July - Backstage Werk, Munich, Germany
16 July - Mallorca Rocks, Mallorca, Spain
17 Juy - Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza, Spain
18 July - Benicassim festival, Spain
5 August - Lokerse Feesten, Lokeren, Belgium
22 August - Gloria, Koln, Germany
Noel Gallagher solo gigography, and Low Lying Turds tour dates
(although his blinded fans say he's a "new solo artist", it's 20 years he's around and already played "solo" gigs previously (the first one in 1994), with the help of other people of course, as the Unplugged 1996, the gig for Tibet, the tour in 2006-2007, London, Milan, Manchester, Moscow, Los Angeles, Toronto, Paris, Australia, etc.)
25 March - Royal Albert Hall - London
(3 November - BBC radio Theatre - London, bootleg)
28 November - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy + review here +video bootleg here +audio and video bootleg here
lost interest... even Noel got bored of himself
10 April - Auditorio Banamex - Monterrey, Mexico (cancelled)
END OF THE HIGH FLYING BIRDS
fans leave the gig again and ask for Liam again
interesting stories, morning glories
- mummy's boy Noel Gallagher avoided the court thanks to his mum
- Oasis split because of Illuminati
- since Oasis first gig, Noel Gallagher telling lies
- Noel Gallagher's disappointing shows: Liam missing
- Noel Gallagher recycled songs for a miserable day
- Noel Gallagher is a genious... oh wait: genius
- Kerri the rolla girl with balls
- electoral campaign: vote warmonger Noel Gallagher US president
- OMD(evil) Noel GD Gallagher possessed by the devil
- cow(ard) godlike genius Noel Gallagher wants his sons to throw stuff at cows and Peta attacks him
- Joan Jett is embarrassed Noel Gallagher is Irish and calls him "an idiot"
- Oasis and football memories
- Richard Ashcroft in Milano @ Mtv Supersonic 2006
- the controversial, enigmatic figure of Sara MacDonald
- journalist banned from Noel gig for bad album review
- the King Liam Gallagher in the Queen’s New Year Honors list
- Liam Gallagher among hardest-working artists
- Italian 60s songs - updated (part 2)
- Led Zeppelin groupies and under-age sex
- Liam: Noel makes very bad Oasis covers
- Liam: "Noel's got to realise he's not that good without me" +Oasis film
- despite esoteric nods to Italian composers, Noel Gallagher isn't cool anymore
- Donovan Gallagher: if I had a gun, I'd shoot a poo out of my bum
- the truth behind gig "attack" on Noel Gallagher: he smacked himself
- great success for the book attacking Noel, to become a film
- Noel: Beady Eye continuation of Oasis, Liam great voice
- Noel: sorry Liam
- cement cemented my passion
- Andy on Noel: bollocks, he lies and manipulates the press, that's his life
- Face Off: Noel vs Liam, 20-34
- Liam: Noel is a liar
- Noel as Berlusconi about phone hacking
- is Noel really that much more interesting than Liam?
- has Noel Gallagher missed the chance to make a great album
- Pretty Green origin: Milan
- the Beatles in Milan
- Mod style for Beady Eye
- Blow-up by Michelangelo Antonioni
- The boat that rocked, radio Oasisblues, harem of girls :)
- the Swedish myth: la dolce vita
- exclusive: this is why Oasis split up
- the Vatican puts Oasis in paradise
- Kate Moss music videos
- round their way (Manchester places)
- 1969-2009, rooftop Beatles last concert
- Hi-fi, alta fedeltà
- Milan saying fuck you
- Milano mod Lambretta @ Eicma
- the Queen only 1 time in Italy: Milan 1984, "somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world...especially in Milano!"
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, AC Milan founder
- the English won the project for Milan CityLife park 2015
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the most successful
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost famous
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: Beady Eye are sexy
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling blue, I open my beady eyes and visit oasisblues
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Britpop wars return, fashion & cars
- they could be famous footballers
- Noel Gallagher belonging to the Illuminati?
- 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40 Andy Bell +Marco :)
- Liam&Andy&Marco's 13 favourite albums
- Liam: I am Superman. You're going to pull a really nice-looking girl wearing Pretty Green
- Italian songs in the '60s: heavily influenced by the Beatles
- Kate itchin' in the kitchen for Vogue Italia
- Beady Eye creating process when Liam was in Italy for Pretty Green
- Knebworth to download
- Liam: I like that Balotelli geezer
- Message to love: Beady Eye @ Isle of Wight festival
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film
- the rules of Modism, mod living: clean living under difficult circumstances
- scandal: Euro 2012 should be in Italy. Uefa voters corruption and Poland can't even organize it
- the real first Beady Eye concert: Milan
- Kate Moss got married in Italy !
- best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Manchester City blue cashmere pullover
- Alan dated a model but found Oasis. Life seeing nobody, but we're not alone: saw a UFO
- Manchester City origin: my name, Saint Mark church
- the good ol' times: Oasis in Milan 1996: the better peoples
- happy birthday Presidents
- Oasis in Milan 1997: it's gettin' better Milan!!
- the Beatles in Japan
- Elvis Presley 1977 final concert & Liam's TCB Take Care of Business
- Led Zeppelin only 1 time in Italy, Milan 1971: hooligans war
- Rolling Stones private gig @ the Marquee: I got the blues
- foolish ashamed Patsy: I will never marry again. Marry me!
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My generation LIVED football
- SCANDAL: ROBBED !!! It would have been a different match
- dedicated to Liam: thank you Elvis
- Johnny Depp launches record label
- our Milan sponsor'a Dutch girls arrested in South Africa
- the World Cup was made in Milan and arrived in South Africa
- Mick Jagger had sex with 7000 women. Let's fuck with everybody :)
- scandal: france 2016... boycott Euro 2016
- strange coincidences on Champions League sponsor.....
- Inter thieves stole the Champions League
- Kate Moss had lesbian sex with Courtney Love in Milan
- looking for a scandal
- mod Lambretta from Milan
- meeting the legend
- a rainy day inside Milanello
- a day @ San Siro
- Oasis cancelled on the pathetic green Michael Eavis @ Glastonbury
- Noel: I can’t stand having me picture taken, it really, really nauses me up, I hate it
- You know you're an Oasis fan and you're from Milan when.....
- my wife and me, in the year 2043 ^_^