Monday, August 02, 2010
MILAN - Gullit and on the right you can recognize the silhouette of the legend Marco Van Basten.
Sul nuovo sito del museo di San Siro (diverso da quello dello stadio) hanno scritto che l'Inter ha vinto 15 campionati ahahahaha grandissimi.
Altra imprecisione: il Milan non è una delle squadre italiane più blasonate della storia del calcio mondiale, è LA squadra più blasonata. Gli autori sono stati un po' riduttivi :)
You can visit THE Stadium with big S, so called "football theatre" and its museum, the only one inside a stadium in Italy, about this legendary place hosting the World Cup 1934 (Italy first time World Champion) and 1990 (you surely remember the opening ceremony with a big ball made of flowers), and Champions Leagues finals 1965, '70 and 2001. Stadium built in 1926 thanks to Ac Milan president Pirelli (and today Inter with Pirelli written on their shirts ihihihi)
(I was laughing because on the site they put less championships won by Inter because of the famous scandal thanks to which now they won something)
all the info on sansirotour.com
archives (click on the arrows)
- ► 2013 (103)
- ► 2012 (353)
- ► 2011 (1035)
- ...and in the middle you see the blue centerlight ...
- 30 August 2009 - 30 August 2010
- England is good at making rockstars
- Robinho @ Milan, Man City asking Marco Borriello. ...
- derby, Saint Columban - Saint Angel, big match ^_^...
- Noel on ManC
- great start, 4-0... with Ibra: 8-0 :). Milan on Ma...
- please stop the "phenomenal" German Vettel
- first photos, Zlatan: "Milan gave me back my smile...
- 28 August 2009 evening: end of Oasis. 28 August 20...
- on this day in Oasis history… end of story, evenin...
- depressed Zlatan back to Milan. Barcelona angry wi...
- Mario facing racist Juventus fans again
- Atletico stronger than Inter thieves and comic Bus...
- Ibra accepts less money to play with Milan. + Man ...
- Ibra: I wanna play in Milan with Ronaldinho very m...
- Man City's spine is made in England as Ac Milan's ...
- Mario & Melissa in Manchester
- other pics around
- BaloBlue shirt, Mario & Mancio @ Man City
- conservative Noel @ a wedding. Jay-Z: Noel Gallagh...
- waiting for Ibra, Milan show 'stay young' SuperPip...
- donkey tabloids and Mourinho special idiots heavil...
- Manchester: 99 reasons why we should host the Worl...
- alone in London, while 4th husband cuddles a new b...
- this old town don't smell too pretty but it's blue...
- a made in England victory for Sheikh Mansour debut...
- gossip: Taylor Momsen, Paul Weller and Oasis back ...
- Noel can play all sorts of instruments
- Poland not upto the mark as Euro 2012 co-hosts
- Manchester City - Liverpool 3-0
- IBRA BACK TO MILAN
- Formula One rocks Milan
- Ba-Ba-Ba, Ba-Balotelli, Babababababaloteeeelli
- 13 years ago: 21 August. 1 year ago: 28 August
- Ibra close to Milan. Allegri: I could miss a woman...
- Pretty Green desert boots have arrived
- scandal: stay young Marco as Paul and Berlusconi, ...
- wear our colours with pride to work day and get be...
- tabloids delighted with Mario's performance
- my curse on Pretty Green's kid Cole continues: red...
- Mario entered at 55' minute...after 15 minutes: 0-...
- Beckham, Button, Noel: proud of an English World C...
- Italian octopus Paul supports England 2018 with No...
- San Siro white night
- iam hora est de somno surgere
- Noel, now hiding from Liam, was obsessed with fame...
- sorry haters, big players come to us
- a capuccino for Paul, a latte macchiato for Noel +...
- Hammario: the Premier League is easier than Serie ...
- Ancelotti: Balotelli star will shine in the Premie...
- Blue Moon Rising film with Noel Gallagher
- Mario is happy with his number 45
- again and again and again and againnna other pics ...
- she likes fake bad news and her eyes are painted b...
- red card for Pretty Green's Joe Cole sent off
- Irishmen out of Man City: Given&Ireland to be sold...
- Weller is no more a nightmare
- Inter 3 Champions League?!? No, ONE (and stolen)
- blue jean baby... :)
- Manchester City season 2010-2011 with highlights v...
- foolish ashamed Patsy: "I will never marry again"....
- other funny pics with the Princess
- old Becks: Fabio, you know where to put the goodby...
- bag for Green gay fans, green of jealousy: fatte f...
- Materazzi beating Balotelli and tabloids changing ...
- official: BALO BLUE BALOBLUE BALO BALO BALO BALO B...
- Gas panic dedicated to Green Gay potheads
- Mario in Manchester. Jealous people clearly afraid...
- Balotelli+Tevez+Ibra = 150 goals :)
- class Liam meeting the Princess of Denmark: our Ro...
- intelligent Milan saving money... after Beckham, I...
- modeling in London... more to come
- Oasis love song Wonderwall copied by political idi...
- Oasis in Philadelphia
- Fab: Becks, you're older than time :)
- happy birthday Mario: his emotions for Italy + Cit...
- London 2012: Beatles + Rolling Stones (not vs) and...
- another ghost goal (french referee...), England-Hu...
- Liam and Marco predictions. Bel giovane pollo abbr...
- Abbey..road to England players cheating. Fabio, do...
- premature ejaculation: tabloids knowing much of fo...
- Beckham: I'd support my sons if they wanted to joi...
- unlucky West Ham stadium: City's Toure-Italy 1-0
- England captain: I've got big faith in Capello, he...
- Harry Potter is a fucking Blur fan
- again and again and againnna other pics from Prett...
- Vieira: Mario is the ideal signing. Tevez: City ca...
- per Mourinho un'estate di due di picche
- Oasis day&night, -1 month to a new Nelson ^_^
- Mutt fer it
- Eyes Wide Shut erotic party
- fire&flood: racist North East punished by God. Ger...
- Balotelli back to Milan, he's in England on Tuesda...
- I'm close to skint so Oasis should reform ahahaha
- Beady Eye – Great Expectations
- Inter thieves born for a quarrel, the (cheating) 2...
- Oasis&City idol Capello looks back in anger: Roo a...
- Alan McGee hates fat dancer Robbie Williams
- Mancini: Balotelli is a problem? Not more than Bel...
- moralistic Americans censoring Fucking in the bush...
- Robert Plant escaped a meeting with Oasis
- selling the big issue :), new ManC magazine with N...
- Heineken and Jaguar to sponsor Manchester City: fe...
- moralistic tabloids rubbish: blocked transfer, Bal...
- model chosen, now need another girl, lol
- an Oasis of fashion
- 3 Milan legends for the new Italian national team:...
- again and again other pics from Pretty Green store...
- quod erat demonstrandum: Messi is not in Oasis cov...
- Damon Albarn: Oasis to get back together and it'll...
- Pretty Green taxi, lol + Liam helping dogs
- Lionel Messi forms Oasis tribute band: Oasis are t...
- Chelsea sign Milan Dolce&Gabbana
- The knowledge of history by Australian racist "men...
- Marco getting married and Morrisey warning Katy of...
- I was looking for some football action... but all ...
- Oasis fan Katy Perry + Russell Brand reveals his N...
- falling stars... silence is music
- mafia boy signing for mafia Inter: "I prefer Inter...
- Beckham as Gallagher, to launch fashion range
- the Football Theatre San Siro museum & tour... sul...
- Australians knowing much of music: few people @ As...
- the new shirt for Balotelli
- Lennon in Milan
- Katy Perry, Oasis fan
- Beckham to see Milan
- rehearsals 1993
- Inter stealing even in friendly matches
- Oasis-Beatles-Beady Eye :)
- ▼ August 2010 (130)
- ► 2009 (268)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (26)
coming up next... main events calendar
when you want:
20 November: Ennio Morricone @ Mediolanum Forum
7 January: Pretty Green @ London fashion week
31 January: new McLaren
Beady Eye tour (see gigography below)
June+July: Milano City Sound 2013
15->30 June: Confederations Cup, Italy vs Brazil, Japan, Mexico
end of the year: Jimmy Page new album and tour
- - -
Beady Eye gigography and next tour dates
30 May - Forum, Milan, Italy (the first "Noeless" gig since 1991 when he didn't join Oasis yet)
summer tour without Noel
16 November - Andy Bell unplugged - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden (bootleg)
3rd & 4th March - Barrowland, Glasgow, Scotland +here and here + bootleg
6th & 7th March - O2 Apollo, Manchester +bootleg 1 +bootleg 2
9th & 10th March - Troxy, London +bootleg 1
13 March - Casino de Paris, Paris, france
14 March - E-Werk, Koln, Germany
16 March - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy +dvd bootleg
18 March - La Riviera, Madrid, Spain +bootleg
19 March - Bikini, Toulouse, france
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
12 April - Guild of Students, Liverpool (bootleg)
14 & 15 April - The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland here a bootleg image
17 April - Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18 April - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland (bootleg and photos inside)
20 April - O2 Academy, Newcastle (a photo here)
23 April - Centre, Newport (photo and bootleg)
27 April - Centre, Brighton (bootleg)
29 May - Jelling Festival, Denmark (pics+videos)
30 May - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany
9 June (Pretty Green birthday & my birthday :) - Heineken Jammin' Festival, Mestre, Venice, Italy +story here +photos here +win tickets here +discount here
11th June - Papillons de Nuit Festival, Saint Lo, france
25th June - Theater of Living Art, Philadelphia, U.S.A.30 June - Rock Werchter, Belgium (bootleg)
1 July - Main Square Festival, Arras, france +a photo here
7 July - BBK Live Festival, Bilbao, Spain
9 July - Oxegen Festival, Naas, Ireland
16 July - Melt Festival, Berlin, Germany (bootleg and video)
3 September - AX Hall, Seoul, South Korea
6 September - Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan (bootleg)
8 September - Zepp Osaka, Osaka, Japan (bootleg)
14 September - Twinkle Rock Festival, Taipei, Taiwan
+win the concert here
11 October - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (postponed)
13 October - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria (postponed)
19 October - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany (cancelled - not Beady Eye fault)
31 October - Theater Caupolican, Santiago, Chile
2 November - Teatro de Verano Ramon Collazo, Montevideo, Uruguay
3 November - Teatro Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 November - Personal Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 November - Planeta Terra festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12 November - O2 Academy, Sheffield
14 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
17 November - O2 Academy Brixton, London
2 December - The Warfield, San Francisco, U.S.A.
3 December - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, U.S.A. +another complete review here +win tickets here and here
5 December - First Avenue, Minneapolis, U.S.A.
6 December - The Rave Ballroon, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
9 December - Terminal 5, New York, U.S.A.
10 December - House of Blues, Boston, U.S.A.
19 June - Ritz, Manchester
20 June - The Camden Centre, London
22 June - ABC, Glasgow, Scotland
2 July - C-Club, Berlin, Germany
3 July - Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg, Germany
5 July - Backstage Werk, Munich, Germany
16 July - Mallorca Rocks, Mallorca, Spain
17 Juy - Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza, Spain
18 July - Benicassim festival, Spain
5 August - Lokerse Feesten, Lokeren, Belgium
22 August - Gloria, Koln, Germany
Noel Gallagher solo gigography, and Low Lying Turds tour dates
(although his blinded fans say he's a "new solo artist", it's 20 years he's around and already played "solo" gigs previously (the first one in 1994), with the help of other people of course, as the Unplugged 1996, the gig for Tibet, the tour in 2006-2007, London, Milan, Manchester, Moscow, Los Angeles, Toronto, Paris, Australia, etc.)
25 March - Royal Albert Hall - London
(3 November - BBC radio Theatre - London, bootleg)
28 November - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy + review here +video bootleg here +audio and video bootleg here
lost interest... even Noel got bored of himself
10 April - Auditorio Banamex - Monterrey, Mexico (cancelled)
END OF THE HIGH FLYING BIRDS
fans leave the gig again and ask for Liam again
interesting stories, morning glories
- mummy's boy Noel Gallagher avoided the court thanks to his mum
- Oasis split because of Illuminati
- since Oasis first gig, Noel Gallagher telling lies
- Noel Gallagher's disappointing shows: Liam missing
- Noel Gallagher recycled songs for a miserable day
- Noel Gallagher is a genious... oh wait: genius
- Kerri the rolla girl with balls
- electoral campaign: vote warmonger Noel Gallagher US president
- OMD(evil) Noel GD Gallagher possessed by the devil
- cow(ard) godlike genius Noel Gallagher wants his sons to throw stuff at cows and Peta attacks him
- Joan Jett is embarrassed Noel Gallagher is Irish and calls him "an idiot"
- Oasis and football memories
- Richard Ashcroft in Milano @ Mtv Supersonic 2006
- the controversial, enigmatic figure of Sara MacDonald
- journalist banned from Noel gig for bad album review
- the King Liam Gallagher in the Queen’s New Year Honors list
- Liam Gallagher among hardest-working artists
- Italian 60s songs - updated (part 2)
- Led Zeppelin groupies and under-age sex
- Liam: Noel makes very bad Oasis covers
- Liam: "Noel's got to realise he's not that good without me" +Oasis film
- despite esoteric nods to Italian composers, Noel Gallagher isn't cool anymore
- Donovan Gallagher: if I had a gun, I'd shoot a poo out of my bum
- the truth behind gig "attack" on Noel Gallagher: he smacked himself
- great success for the book attacking Noel, to become a film
- Noel: Beady Eye continuation of Oasis, Liam great voice
- Noel: sorry Liam
- cement cemented my passion
- Andy on Noel: bollocks, he lies and manipulates the press, that's his life
- Face Off: Noel vs Liam, 20-34
- Liam: Noel is a liar
- Noel as Berlusconi about phone hacking
- is Noel really that much more interesting than Liam?
- has Noel Gallagher missed the chance to make a great album
- Pretty Green origin: Milan
- the Beatles in Milan
- Mod style for Beady Eye
- Blow-up by Michelangelo Antonioni
- The boat that rocked, radio Oasisblues, harem of girls :)
- the Swedish myth: la dolce vita
- exclusive: this is why Oasis split up
- the Vatican puts Oasis in paradise
- Kate Moss music videos
- round their way (Manchester places)
- 1969-2009, rooftop Beatles last concert
- Hi-fi, alta fedeltà
- Milan saying fuck you
- Milano mod Lambretta @ Eicma
- the Queen only 1 time in Italy: Milan 1984, "somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world...especially in Milano!"
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, AC Milan founder
- the English won the project for Milan CityLife park 2015
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the most successful
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost famous
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: Beady Eye are sexy
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling blue, I open my beady eyes and visit oasisblues
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Britpop wars return, fashion & cars
- they could be famous footballers
- Noel Gallagher belonging to the Illuminati?
- 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40 Andy Bell +Marco :)
- Liam&Andy&Marco's 13 favourite albums
- Liam: I am Superman. You're going to pull a really nice-looking girl wearing Pretty Green
- Italian songs in the '60s: heavily influenced by the Beatles
- Kate itchin' in the kitchen for Vogue Italia
- Beady Eye creating process when Liam was in Italy for Pretty Green
- Knebworth to download
- Liam: I like that Balotelli geezer
- Message to love: Beady Eye @ Isle of Wight festival
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film
- the rules of Modism, mod living: clean living under difficult circumstances
- scandal: Euro 2012 should be in Italy. Uefa voters corruption and Poland can't even organize it
- the real first Beady Eye concert: Milan
- Kate Moss got married in Italy !
- best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Manchester City blue cashmere pullover
- Alan dated a model but found Oasis. Life seeing nobody, but we're not alone: saw a UFO
- Manchester City origin: my name, Saint Mark church
- the good ol' times: Oasis in Milan 1996: the better peoples
- happy birthday Presidents
- Oasis in Milan 1997: it's gettin' better Milan!!
- the Beatles in Japan
- Elvis Presley 1977 final concert & Liam's TCB Take Care of Business
- Led Zeppelin only 1 time in Italy, Milan 1971: hooligans war
- Rolling Stones private gig @ the Marquee: I got the blues
- foolish ashamed Patsy: I will never marry again. Marry me!
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My generation LIVED football
- SCANDAL: ROBBED !!! It would have been a different match
- dedicated to Liam: thank you Elvis
- Johnny Depp launches record label
- our Milan sponsor'a Dutch girls arrested in South Africa
- the World Cup was made in Milan and arrived in South Africa
- Mick Jagger had sex with 7000 women. Let's fuck with everybody :)
- scandal: france 2016... boycott Euro 2016
- strange coincidences on Champions League sponsor.....
- Inter thieves stole the Champions League
- Kate Moss had lesbian sex with Courtney Love in Milan
- looking for a scandal
- mod Lambretta from Milan
- meeting the legend
- a rainy day inside Milanello
- a day @ San Siro
- Oasis cancelled on the pathetic green Michael Eavis @ Glastonbury
- Noel: I can’t stand having me picture taken, it really, really nauses me up, I hate it
- You know you're an Oasis fan and you're from Milan when.....
- my wife and me, in the year 2043 ^_^