Of course you'll find everything on the internet, and much more, without buying things from a moaning multi-millionaire hating everybody... a lying diva.
"Noel spent six months going through demos and live recordings for the extra tracks on the anniversary release's Special Edition."
for money they would even say the earth is flat. For the most difficult mixes, to find the songs, it takes some hours to complete them, and for a very few songs he already knows (and we already know better than him, on the internet, he didn't realise there are), it takes 6 months.
"The band have a big announcement"... the band?? which band? Oasis disbanded in 2009.
(Noel's album) “is so explosive that, on the day it comes out, Virgin Trains won’t be able to cope with all the people trying to flee the chaos."
...oh a random choice... Virgin owned by illuminati Richard Branson... sure, people mind-controlled by their techniques...
Here you can download other stuff, it's years we already have much more than this
...yeah since like "I wish they catch Aids and die" until "not even for starving children" were very subtle...
Noel blinded fan: "New album of noel gallagher high flying birds soon (Nme), some demo’s are apparently on internet ! 2014 Gallagher brothers year, Definitely maybe + noel new album + beady eye new album"
1) it's YEARS "Noel demos" (Oasis discarded material co-written with Gem) are on the internet, and he didn't even realise... (just acting, to blame other people for less albums sold)
2) the lazy fuck said he wants to take (another) year off in 2014 (just another year of many), of course his fans never listen, not even to what he himself says
3) he said "high flying birds" disbanded in 2012 and was the name of the album (just other lies)
4) not only Definitely maybe but also WTSMG and Be Here Now
5) Beady Eye have just published a new album a few months ago... Noel's fans must've been to busy... wanking.