Wednesday, July 04, 2012
They write about people they don't know personally, and it's easy for them to simplify: Noel = the good one, Liam = the bad one. So they can write loads of bullshit. I would never trust one with a reputation of "good man"... in fact, there's nothing to trust about Noel. A good man insulting everybody, his own fans included, just for an autograph or a photo, moaning about everything, who even the people who know him well say he tells lies, who is now alone. Oh, "an amazing solo artist"...
According to the "journalists" (or better: newsagents), Noel hasn't been shy to play Oasis songs (!! ahahahaha), while of course Liam made an "u-turn". Hilarious. In reality, it's exactly the opposite. It takes BALLS (they clearly don't know what they are) to play new songs only, it was NOEL the shy one, the scaredy cat afraid of being unsuccessful if he played new songs only. There would have been half of the people at his gigs.
The u-turn was by Noel (photo: making a u-turn while driving - in the real world he has no driving license), who had previously said he wasn't going to perform songs originally sung by Liam, and then he "sang" (cover) Wonderwall, Whatever, It's good to be free, Supersonic, famously sung by Liam.
Noel had also previously said he was going to perform (cover) only 3 Oasis songs, and then he played 10, easily living on the past made by ALL the members, who played in the studio and around the world, wrote songs, etc.
Noel is a u-turn in person, he's always double in everything he says and does. All the excuses and lies he told also about the Oasis split, accusing one then the other then another thing. Not a case that his Zodiac sign is Gemini... You remember all my posts, about his "but also" philosophy... a totally insecure person. A psychologist would be necessary.
He has always insulted Americans, and now he made a totally American album, obviously having a 28th place as result.
Those "journalists" clearly don't follow the Gallaghers, they sound as Noel's blinded fans who don't even listen to what their idol says. Liam had already said he was going to play a few Oasis songs in the next tour, not in the first tour.
From "journalists", Noel even got a "Godlike Genius" award... oh but little detail: the people could not vote...
Even official websites of various music stuff are not even able to count, just like Noel (proud to be ignorant, as he considers himself) when he thought 1996 comes before 1994. They even think Noel wrote the 99% of Oasis songs. No, he didn't write 24 Oasis songs. Oh and those are all original songs, not copied from anyone...
added to Noel's depressing songs:
Noel always says he doesn't believe in God, and in his songs (and interviews...........as for swearing) he often names God... classic double Noel, not sure of anything. Oh that must have been autobiographical eh... The same for me: I don't believe in God Noel.
Insecure even about why he left Oasis...
His fans are desperate, the more his songs suck and are all the same depressing shit with the same chords, the more his blinded fans sound crazy about them... someone please help them.
more stuff to add soon
(not to be thrown at cows)
archives (click on the arrows)
- ► 2013 (102)
- Beady Eye @ Jisan Valley Rock Festival
- Noel Gallagher's high flying bitches
- Olympic Games: great start for Italy. Noel Gallagh...
- Beady Eye & Stone Roses @ Fuji rock
- Pretty Green rocks Tokyo
- Pretty Green special night +video
- Pretty Green sunglasses video
- Kasabian in Milan, interview with Sergio Pizzorno
- lost Noel Gallagher is not retiring
- Stone Roses in Milano
- this is the one, bellona belladonna
- Zani: Stone Roses @ Spike Island revisited
- AC Milan sold Ibra & Thiago
- Beady Eye charity for Noel Gallagher
- Beady Eye, World not set in stone
- Heineken Jammin festival 2012: nobody interested i...
- illuminati Eye Flying Blues
- r.i.p. Chris Brahney
- Stone Roses after party
- life's already too hard to have Noel Gallagher
- Stone Roses @ T in the Park +fake Noel Gallagher
- Kasabian free unplugged in Milan +gigs
- London new skyline: Italian Shard
- Berlusconi jr & Hateley: Carroll @ AC Milan
- Noel Gallagher the jinx, Manchester City ain't gon...
- AC Milan stays the best club in history
- Noel Gallagher, the shy u-turn man
- festival fashion picks: Gallagher's girl
- Liam: Beady Eye didn't want the band to split up
- Mario Balotelli, a true Italian
- Stone Roses & Beady Eye new albums soon
- Stone Roses @ Heaton Park 3rd night
- Stone Roses @ Heaton park 2nd night with Beady Eye...
- final: Italy vs Spain with a little help from thei...
- ▼ July 2012 (34)
- ► 2011 (1035)
- ► 2010 (1026)
- ► 2009 (268)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (26)
coming up next... main events calendar
when you want:
20 November: Ennio Morricone @ Mediolanum Forum
7 January: Pretty Green @ London fashion week
31 January: new McLaren
Beady Eye tour (see gigography below)
June+July: Milano City Sound 2013
15->30 June: Confederations Cup, Italy vs Brazil, Japan, Mexico
end of the year: Jimmy Page new album and tour
- - -
Beady Eye gigography and next tour dates
30 May - Forum, Milan, Italy (the first "Noeless" gig since 1991 when he didn't join Oasis yet)
summer tour without Noel
16 November - Andy Bell unplugged - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden (bootleg)
3rd & 4th March - Barrowland, Glasgow, Scotland +here and here + bootleg
6th & 7th March - O2 Apollo, Manchester +bootleg 1 +bootleg 2
9th & 10th March - Troxy, London +bootleg 1
13 March - Casino de Paris, Paris, france
14 March - E-Werk, Koln, Germany
16 March - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy +dvd bootleg
18 March - La Riviera, Madrid, Spain +bootleg
19 March - Bikini, Toulouse, france
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
12 April - Guild of Students, Liverpool (bootleg)
14 & 15 April - The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland here a bootleg image
17 April - Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18 April - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland (bootleg and photos inside)
20 April - O2 Academy, Newcastle (a photo here)
23 April - Centre, Newport (photo and bootleg)
27 April - Centre, Brighton (bootleg)
29 May - Jelling Festival, Denmark (pics+videos)
30 May - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany
9 June (Pretty Green birthday & my birthday :) - Heineken Jammin' Festival, Mestre, Venice, Italy +story here +photos here +win tickets here +discount here
11th June - Papillons de Nuit Festival, Saint Lo, france
25th June - Theater of Living Art, Philadelphia, U.S.A.30 June - Rock Werchter, Belgium (bootleg)
1 July - Main Square Festival, Arras, france +a photo here
7 July - BBK Live Festival, Bilbao, Spain
9 July - Oxegen Festival, Naas, Ireland
16 July - Melt Festival, Berlin, Germany (bootleg and video)
3 September - AX Hall, Seoul, South Korea
6 September - Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan (bootleg)
8 September - Zepp Osaka, Osaka, Japan (bootleg)
14 September - Twinkle Rock Festival, Taipei, Taiwan
+win the concert here
11 October - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (postponed)
13 October - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria (postponed)
19 October - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany (cancelled - not Beady Eye fault)
31 October - Theater Caupolican, Santiago, Chile
2 November - Teatro de Verano Ramon Collazo, Montevideo, Uruguay
3 November - Teatro Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 November - Personal Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 November - Planeta Terra festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12 November - O2 Academy, Sheffield
14 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
17 November - O2 Academy Brixton, London
2 December - The Warfield, San Francisco, U.S.A.
3 December - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, U.S.A. +another complete review here +win tickets here and here
5 December - First Avenue, Minneapolis, U.S.A.
6 December - The Rave Ballroon, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
9 December - Terminal 5, New York, U.S.A.
10 December - House of Blues, Boston, U.S.A.
19 June - Ritz, Manchester
20 June - The Camden Centre, London
22 June - ABC, Glasgow, Scotland
2 July - C-Club, Berlin, Germany
3 July - Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg, Germany
5 July - Backstage Werk, Munich, Germany
16 July - Mallorca Rocks, Mallorca, Spain
17 Juy - Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza, Spain
18 July - Benicassim festival, Spain
5 August - Lokerse Feesten, Lokeren, Belgium
22 August - Gloria, Koln, Germany
Noel Gallagher solo gigography, and Low Lying Turds tour dates
(although his blinded fans say he's a "new solo artist", it's 20 years he's around and already played "solo" gigs previously (the first one in 1994), with the help of other people of course, as the Unplugged 1996, the gig for Tibet, the tour in 2006-2007, London, Milan, Manchester, Moscow, Los Angeles, Toronto, Paris, Australia, etc.)
25 March - Royal Albert Hall - London
(3 November - BBC radio Theatre - London, bootleg)
28 November - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy + review here +video bootleg here +audio and video bootleg here
lost interest... even Noel got bored of himself
10 April - Auditorio Banamex - Monterrey, Mexico (cancelled)
END OF THE HIGH FLYING BIRDS
fans leave the gig again and ask for Liam again
interesting stories, morning glories
- mummy's boy Noel Gallagher avoided the court thanks to his mum
- Oasis split because of Illuminati
- since Oasis first gig, Noel Gallagher telling lies
- Noel Gallagher's disappointing shows: Liam missing
- Noel Gallagher recycled songs for a miserable day
- Noel Gallagher is a genious... oh wait: genius
- Kerri the rolla girl with balls
- electoral campaign: vote warmonger Noel Gallagher US president
- OMD(evil) Noel GD Gallagher possessed by the devil
- cow(ard) godlike genius Noel Gallagher wants his sons to throw stuff at cows and Peta attacks him
- Joan Jett is embarrassed Noel Gallagher is Irish and calls him "an idiot"
- Oasis and football memories
- Richard Ashcroft in Milano @ Mtv Supersonic 2006
- the controversial, enigmatic figure of Sara MacDonald
- journalist banned from Noel gig for bad album review
- the King Liam Gallagher in the Queen’s New Year Honors list
- Liam Gallagher among hardest-working artists
- Italian 60s songs - updated (part 2)
- Led Zeppelin groupies and under-age sex
- Liam: Noel makes very bad Oasis covers
- Liam: "Noel's got to realise he's not that good without me" +Oasis film
- despite esoteric nods to Italian composers, Noel Gallagher isn't cool anymore
- Donovan Gallagher: if I had a gun, I'd shoot a poo out of my bum
- the truth behind gig "attack" on Noel Gallagher: he smacked himself
- great success for the book attacking Noel, to become a film
- Noel: Beady Eye continuation of Oasis, Liam great voice
- Noel: sorry Liam
- cement cemented my passion
- Andy on Noel: bollocks, he lies and manipulates the press, that's his life
- Face Off: Noel vs Liam, 20-34
- Liam: Noel is a liar
- Noel as Berlusconi about phone hacking
- is Noel really that much more interesting than Liam?
- has Noel Gallagher missed the chance to make a great album
- Pretty Green origin: Milan
- the Beatles in Milan
- Mod style for Beady Eye
- Blow-up by Michelangelo Antonioni
- The boat that rocked, radio Oasisblues, harem of girls :)
- the Swedish myth: la dolce vita
- exclusive: this is why Oasis split up
- the Vatican puts Oasis in paradise
- Kate Moss music videos
- round their way (Manchester places)
- 1969-2009, rooftop Beatles last concert
- Hi-fi, alta fedeltà
- Milan saying fuck you
- Milano mod Lambretta @ Eicma
- the Queen only 1 time in Italy: Milan 1984, "somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world...especially in Milano!"
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, AC Milan founder
- the English won the project for Milan CityLife park 2015
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the most successful
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost famous
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: Beady Eye are sexy
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling blue, I open my beady eyes and visit oasisblues
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Britpop wars return, fashion & cars
- they could be famous footballers
- Noel Gallagher belonging to the Illuminati?
- 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40 Andy Bell +Marco :)
- Liam&Andy&Marco's 13 favourite albums
- Liam: I am Superman. You're going to pull a really nice-looking girl wearing Pretty Green
- Italian songs in the '60s: heavily influenced by the Beatles
- Kate itchin' in the kitchen for Vogue Italia
- Beady Eye creating process when Liam was in Italy for Pretty Green
- Knebworth to download
- Liam: I like that Balotelli geezer
- Message to love: Beady Eye @ Isle of Wight festival
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film
- the rules of Modism, mod living: clean living under difficult circumstances
- scandal: Euro 2012 should be in Italy. Uefa voters corruption and Poland can't even organize it
- the real first Beady Eye concert: Milan
- Kate Moss got married in Italy !
- best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Manchester City blue cashmere pullover
- Alan dated a model but found Oasis. Life seeing nobody, but we're not alone: saw a UFO
- Manchester City origin: my name, Saint Mark church
- the good ol' times: Oasis in Milan 1996: the better peoples
- happy birthday Presidents
- Oasis in Milan 1997: it's gettin' better Milan!!
- the Beatles in Japan
- Elvis Presley 1977 final concert & Liam's TCB Take Care of Business
- Led Zeppelin only 1 time in Italy, Milan 1971: hooligans war
- Rolling Stones private gig @ the Marquee: I got the blues
- foolish ashamed Patsy: I will never marry again. Marry me!
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My generation LIVED football
- SCANDAL: ROBBED !!! It would have been a different match
- dedicated to Liam: thank you Elvis
- Johnny Depp launches record label
- our Milan sponsor'a Dutch girls arrested in South Africa
- the World Cup was made in Milan and arrived in South Africa
- Mick Jagger had sex with 7000 women. Let's fuck with everybody :)
- scandal: france 2016... boycott Euro 2016
- strange coincidences on Champions League sponsor.....
- Inter thieves stole the Champions League
- Kate Moss had lesbian sex with Courtney Love in Milan
- looking for a scandal
- mod Lambretta from Milan
- meeting the legend
- a rainy day inside Milanello
- a day @ San Siro
- Oasis cancelled on the pathetic green Michael Eavis @ Glastonbury
- Noel: I can’t stand having me picture taken, it really, really nauses me up, I hate it
- You know you're an Oasis fan and you're from Milan when.....
- my wife and me, in the year 2043 ^_^