Monday, May 30, 2011
Marco Zanella | Monday, May 30, 2011 | News |
JELLING - And here's a couple of pics&videos also from the festival in Denmark.
It seems the old Liam of the '90s is back. But then he wasn't impressed by the crowd, he said joking that it seemed a "sausage festival, with 3 people", lol
archives (click on the arrows)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (353)
- competition: win a VIP Isle of Wight festival tick...
- Heineken festival with Beady Eye, € 27 instead of ...
- Alan: Liam was asked to be in Upside Down
- "Oasis - это бизнес, а в Beady Eye всё по-настояще...
- AC Milan identikit: Gareth Bale
- Beady Eye @ Jelling festival, Denmark
- Beady Eye @ Guild of Students, Liverpool bootleg
- free love for everyone... the last thing Liam stol...
- Liam enjoys cinema naps and buses, not autographs
- less doping and more money for cycling
- c'è chi ha 7 Coppe Italia e chi 7 Champions... Int...
- Monaco buffoons circus, i metalmeccanici di Montec...
- Beady Eye in Verona
- Milan new place for hippies fucking in the bushes
- Beady Eye @ Edinburgh Corn Exchange bootleg
- Barcelona fucking leathering Scum United. Italian ...
- Atlanta Dreams stars visit Manchester City centre
- competition: win Beady Eye in Florence
- the Relays EP review: one of the finest new bands ...
- Liam: Oasis is in my veins
- a day in the life: these are crazy days but they m...
- Pretty Green "sample sale"
- Italian tour, noisy neighbours
- different train, still speeding
- A. Bell and M. Kane interviews: making honest musi...
- Led Zeppelin son Jason Bonham: Beady Eye are cool
- Liam Gallagher, Лиам Галлахер «Это мы е...аный нар...
- Alan: my regret over turning down Prince Charles
- Liam: Manchester United will get fucking leathered...
- summer transfers window: volcano, an underground r...
- competitions results
- Noel: it was all about music, clothes, drugs, fuck...
- Mario in Milan, snubbing City party
- Liam eyes Johnny Depp for Beatles film
- Manchester City shirt 2012 away: AC Milan rossoner...
- uʍop ǝpısdn Noel on Alan: sky blue top, white jean...
- Beady Eye in Newport bootleg +cats and Russia
- tribute to Andrea Pirlo, one of the immortals
- win a vip weekend speeding at the British race wit...
- England captain, the Smiths, Button, Beady Eye wea...
- Liam: you don’t know if you’re cool until you’ve p...
- la ridicolaggine dei pisapiani contro il lennonian...
- Liam: Noel is a poor City fan, he's a scaredy cat,...
- Beady Eye @ Shakespeare's Romeo&Juliet Verona city...
- Pretty Green in Covent Garden opening, with the FA...
- AC Milan Adidas Store
- Real Madrid will sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Manches...
- AC Milan Dolce & Gabbana
- interview with Andy Bell + Gibson guitars intervie...
- Red Devils take down banner. Tevez stays at City. ...
- Beady Eye in London bootleg
- Alan denies Oasis meeting was set up. And wishing ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo between Man City and AC Milan
- competition, win Russia gig: Beady Eye covers - Ко...
- the world's largest 360° degree sports stadium pho...
- Velocity boys... Alan: you start off doing it your...
- City 3rd, Kompany splashes out £6,000 on a guitar ...
- Milan the city with the best internet reputation
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the mo...
- the Glorious day videos, definITALY maybe
- from the gigography: Copenhagen 2008
- lonely ride for Liam rolling with it, in a place l...
- Blues FA-shion Cup. Noel had a champagne supernova...
- win Abu Dhabi Formula 1 speeding with Manchester C...
- United fans think about City, while Hatton: "I nea...
- un sito mondiale di blog non funziona e i comunist...
- Pretty Green in Milan shops. PG & AC events the sa...
- the Gallagher family over the moon. It's not "do t...
- Mario "Gallagher" Balotelli man of the match
- Blue Moon day
- Milan celebrations, part 2 + Moonwalk
- the Blues making history, Liam rolls with it: dedi...
- Wembley greatest event: in the lap of the Gods
- Neville: shouldn't you be writing a new album? Noe...
- Final destination
- Oasis friend Beckham vs Manchester City
- Manchester City dream team will blow your mind
- Oasis @ Wembley
- Beady Eye in Amsterdam @ Paradiso, bootleg
- Dolce & Gabbana AC Milan fashion
- auction: signed Japan flag
- let's all do the Poznan
- Milano Jazzin' Festival 2011
- come on get a tan from standing in the English rai...
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost f...
- Manchester City to win the biggest Cup in England....
- Noel Gallagher gives Gary Neville a volley
- Manchester City @ Champions League
- Alan: the royals are a bunch of fucking German inb...
- royal hottie Pippa Middleton gets $5 million porn ...
- rosicamento interista moralista
- Balotelli helps boy being bullied
- Manchester City-Tottenham, stars line up for City ...
- competition: win a weekend in Venice with Oasis' f...
- M. Kane with Noel out today. Liam: "I fucking love...
- Mario Balotelli: a day in the life. +City to buy B...
- Beady Eye @ Top of the Pops, part 3
- Liam and Noel agree about the Glastonbury festival...
- AC Milan 2011 champion. Beckham: they deserve it
- AC Milan champions photos
- Pretty Green shop opening in New York City soon
- the best of AC Milan 2011 champion, different year...
- competition: win 2 passes for the Heineken festiva...
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: "Beady Ey...
- gigography to update
- competition: win a weekend in London to see the fi...
- Barclays Corporate appoint banker to Pretty Green
- Ray Davies: I like Beady Eye
- a party with Oasis was the wildest
- AC Milan 2012 kit, Cristiano Ronaldo closer to Mil...
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling bl...
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Brit...
- Beady Eye and rock’s romance with Hinduism
- the world would be a much poorer place without Lia...
- celebration postponed to 7 May, all night long
- ▼ May 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (1026)
- ► 2009 (268)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (26)
coming up next... main events calendar
when you want:
20 November: Ennio Morricone @ Mediolanum Forum
7 January: Pretty Green @ London fashion week
31 January: new McLaren
Beady Eye tour (see gigography below)
June+July: Milano City Sound 2013
15->30 June: Confederations Cup, Italy vs Brazil, Japan, Mexico
end of the year: Jimmy Page new album and tour
- - -
Beady Eye gigography and next tour dates
30 May - Forum, Milan, Italy (the first "Noeless" gig since 1991 when he didn't join Oasis yet)
summer tour without Noel
16 November - Andy Bell unplugged - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden (bootleg)
3rd & 4th March - Barrowland, Glasgow, Scotland +here and here + bootleg
6th & 7th March - O2 Apollo, Manchester +bootleg 1 +bootleg 2
9th & 10th March - Troxy, London +bootleg 1
13 March - Casino de Paris, Paris, france
14 March - E-Werk, Koln, Germany
16 March - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy +dvd bootleg
18 March - La Riviera, Madrid, Spain +bootleg
19 March - Bikini, Toulouse, france
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
12 April - Guild of Students, Liverpool (bootleg)
14 & 15 April - The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland here a bootleg image
17 April - Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18 April - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland (bootleg and photos inside)
20 April - O2 Academy, Newcastle (a photo here)
23 April - Centre, Newport (photo and bootleg)
27 April - Centre, Brighton (bootleg)
29 May - Jelling Festival, Denmark (pics+videos)
30 May - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany
9 June (Pretty Green birthday & my birthday :) - Heineken Jammin' Festival, Mestre, Venice, Italy +story here +photos here +win tickets here +discount here
11th June - Papillons de Nuit Festival, Saint Lo, france
25th June - Theater of Living Art, Philadelphia, U.S.A.30 June - Rock Werchter, Belgium (bootleg)
1 July - Main Square Festival, Arras, france +a photo here
7 July - BBK Live Festival, Bilbao, Spain
9 July - Oxegen Festival, Naas, Ireland
16 July - Melt Festival, Berlin, Germany (bootleg and video)
3 September - AX Hall, Seoul, South Korea
6 September - Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan (bootleg)
8 September - Zepp Osaka, Osaka, Japan (bootleg)
14 September - Twinkle Rock Festival, Taipei, Taiwan
+win the concert here
11 October - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (postponed)
13 October - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria (postponed)
19 October - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany (cancelled - not Beady Eye fault)
31 October - Theater Caupolican, Santiago, Chile
2 November - Teatro de Verano Ramon Collazo, Montevideo, Uruguay
3 November - Teatro Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 November - Personal Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 November - Planeta Terra festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12 November - O2 Academy, Sheffield
14 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
17 November - O2 Academy Brixton, London
2 December - The Warfield, San Francisco, U.S.A.
3 December - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, U.S.A. +another complete review here +win tickets here and here
5 December - First Avenue, Minneapolis, U.S.A.
6 December - The Rave Ballroon, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
9 December - Terminal 5, New York, U.S.A.
10 December - House of Blues, Boston, U.S.A.
19 June - Ritz, Manchester
20 June - The Camden Centre, London
22 June - ABC, Glasgow, Scotland
2 July - C-Club, Berlin, Germany
3 July - Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg, Germany
5 July - Backstage Werk, Munich, Germany
16 July - Mallorca Rocks, Mallorca, Spain
17 Juy - Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza, Spain
18 July - Benicassim festival, Spain
5 August - Lokerse Feesten, Lokeren, Belgium
22 August - Gloria, Koln, Germany
Noel Gallagher solo gigography, and Low Lying Turds tour dates
(although his blinded fans say he's a "new solo artist", it's 20 years he's around and already played "solo" gigs previously (the first one in 1994), with the help of other people of course, as the Unplugged 1996, the gig for Tibet, the tour in 2006-2007, London, Milan, Manchester, Moscow, Los Angeles, Toronto, Paris, Australia, etc.)
25 March - Royal Albert Hall - London
(3 November - BBC radio Theatre - London, bootleg)
28 November - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy + review here +video bootleg here +audio and video bootleg here
lost interest... even Noel got bored of himself
10 April - Auditorio Banamex - Monterrey, Mexico (cancelled)
END OF THE HIGH FLYING BIRDS
fans leave the gig again and ask for Liam again
interesting stories, morning glories
- mummy's boy Noel Gallagher avoided the court thanks to his mum
- Oasis split because of Illuminati
- since Oasis first gig, Noel Gallagher telling lies
- Noel Gallagher's disappointing shows: Liam missing
- Noel Gallagher recycled songs for a miserable day
- Noel Gallagher is a genious... oh wait: genius
- Kerri the rolla girl with balls
- electoral campaign: vote warmonger Noel Gallagher US president
- OMD(evil) Noel GD Gallagher possessed by the devil
- cow(ard) godlike genius Noel Gallagher wants his sons to throw stuff at cows and Peta attacks him
- Joan Jett is embarrassed Noel Gallagher is Irish and calls him "an idiot"
- Oasis and football memories
- Richard Ashcroft in Milano @ Mtv Supersonic 2006
- the controversial, enigmatic figure of Sara MacDonald
- journalist banned from Noel gig for bad album review
- the King Liam Gallagher in the Queen’s New Year Honors list
- Liam Gallagher among hardest-working artists
- Italian 60s songs - updated (part 2)
- Led Zeppelin groupies and under-age sex
- Liam: Noel makes very bad Oasis covers
- Liam: "Noel's got to realise he's not that good without me" +Oasis film
- despite esoteric nods to Italian composers, Noel Gallagher isn't cool anymore
- Donovan Gallagher: if I had a gun, I'd shoot a poo out of my bum
- the truth behind gig "attack" on Noel Gallagher: he smacked himself
- great success for the book attacking Noel, to become a film
- Noel: Beady Eye continuation of Oasis, Liam great voice
- Noel: sorry Liam
- cement cemented my passion
- Andy on Noel: bollocks, he lies and manipulates the press, that's his life
- Face Off: Noel vs Liam, 20-34
- Liam: Noel is a liar
- Noel as Berlusconi about phone hacking
- is Noel really that much more interesting than Liam?
- has Noel Gallagher missed the chance to make a great album
- Pretty Green origin: Milan
- the Beatles in Milan
- Mod style for Beady Eye
- Blow-up by Michelangelo Antonioni
- The boat that rocked, radio Oasisblues, harem of girls :)
- the Swedish myth: la dolce vita
- exclusive: this is why Oasis split up
- the Vatican puts Oasis in paradise
- Kate Moss music videos
- round their way (Manchester places)
- 1969-2009, rooftop Beatles last concert
- Hi-fi, alta fedeltà
- Milan saying fuck you
- Milano mod Lambretta @ Eicma
- the Queen only 1 time in Italy: Milan 1984, "somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world...especially in Milano!"
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, AC Milan founder
- the English won the project for Milan CityLife park 2015
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the most successful
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost famous
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: Beady Eye are sexy
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling blue, I open my beady eyes and visit oasisblues
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Britpop wars return, fashion & cars
- they could be famous footballers
- Noel Gallagher belonging to the Illuminati?
- 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40 Andy Bell +Marco :)
- Liam&Andy&Marco's 13 favourite albums
- Liam: I am Superman. You're going to pull a really nice-looking girl wearing Pretty Green
- Italian songs in the '60s: heavily influenced by the Beatles
- Kate itchin' in the kitchen for Vogue Italia
- Beady Eye creating process when Liam was in Italy for Pretty Green
- Knebworth to download
- Liam: I like that Balotelli geezer
- Message to love: Beady Eye @ Isle of Wight festival
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film
- the rules of Modism, mod living: clean living under difficult circumstances
- scandal: Euro 2012 should be in Italy. Uefa voters corruption and Poland can't even organize it
- the real first Beady Eye concert: Milan
- Kate Moss got married in Italy !
- best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Manchester City blue cashmere pullover
- Alan dated a model but found Oasis. Life seeing nobody, but we're not alone: saw a UFO
- Manchester City origin: my name, Saint Mark church
- the good ol' times: Oasis in Milan 1996: the better peoples
- happy birthday Presidents
- Oasis in Milan 1997: it's gettin' better Milan!!
- the Beatles in Japan
- Elvis Presley 1977 final concert & Liam's TCB Take Care of Business
- Led Zeppelin only 1 time in Italy, Milan 1971: hooligans war
- Rolling Stones private gig @ the Marquee: I got the blues
- foolish ashamed Patsy: I will never marry again. Marry me!
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My generation LIVED football
- SCANDAL: ROBBED !!! It would have been a different match
- dedicated to Liam: thank you Elvis
- Johnny Depp launches record label
- our Milan sponsor'a Dutch girls arrested in South Africa
- the World Cup was made in Milan and arrived in South Africa
- Mick Jagger had sex with 7000 women. Let's fuck with everybody :)
- scandal: france 2016... boycott Euro 2016
- strange coincidences on Champions League sponsor.....
- Inter thieves stole the Champions League
- Kate Moss had lesbian sex with Courtney Love in Milan
- looking for a scandal
- mod Lambretta from Milan
- meeting the legend
- a rainy day inside Milanello
- a day @ San Siro
- Oasis cancelled on the pathetic green Michael Eavis @ Glastonbury
- Noel: I can’t stand having me picture taken, it really, really nauses me up, I hate it
- You know you're an Oasis fan and you're from Milan when.....
- my wife and me, in the year 2043 ^_^