Sunday, July 18, 2010
Marco Zanella | Sunday, July 18, 2010 | gnocca story - morning glory, News, Oasis story - morning glory, Pretty Green |
both Liam and Noel used to drive an Italian Vespa, but the red one pictured on 'Be here now' was Noel's Milano Lambretta. Liam's Pretty Green shop will feature a Lambretta Li 150 series 3 replica.
Liam Gallagher has claimed that his new band Beady Eye will be bigger than Oasis.
The group, which consists of Oasis’ former line-up minus his brother Noel, were three-quarters of the way through recording their debut album.
In an interview with The Sunday Times, Gallagher said Beady Eye sounded “similar” to Oasis, but also like T-Rex and Jerry Lee Lewis.
Asked if they would be bigger than his former band, he replied: “It’ll be bigger.
“I’ve got no doubt about the music, no doubt about me. I’ve never sounded better. It’s proper rock’n’roll.
“Oasis was a pop band compared to what we’re doing.”
Gallagher also hit out at Noel, saying he no longer spoke to his brother, who Oasis after a row in france in August 2009.
“Don’t want to either,” he said.
“It’s done and dusted. He’s living his life, I’m living mine. I hope he’s happy in what he does and I’m happy in what I do.”
waiting for the promised Pretty Green party in Milan...
archives (click on the arrows)
- ► 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (353)
- ► 2011 (1035)
- Usa snub Inter, Balotelli can't wait to be a citiz...
- Liam: no Oasis reunion
- other pics from Pretty Green store
- Liam promoting in Milan, Tokyo and New York, music...
- Google problem with Feedburner emails
- Beckham is not interested in communist West Ham
- other pics from Carnaby Street and a competition: ...
- Liam @ Pretty Green store: Beady Eye record will b...
- found the model, lol
- Pretty Green shop opening
- Milan new Shirt, Sponsor, Store
- Bobbie Gillespie joined by ex Oasis Zak
- Tevez meeting Noel when nude
- the moaning ignorant Mourinho still is a pain in t...
- you might as well do the white line: the 2 main Mi...
- this is London: the house is haunted, Kate Moss ne...
- Milan Berlusconi meeting the sheikh
- we're all part of Milan Masterplan
- Balotelli refused more money and Manchester United...
- Noel, Mario and Marco moving to Manchester :)))
- Paul @ Italian mod festival
- Mancini: you lot are so scared of us
- Oasis' superMario says ciao Milano and a source sa...
- the Queen joined YouTube, Twitter and now Flickr, ...
- Steve Lillywhite and Paul Weller about the Gallagh...
- official tomorrow: Balotelli @ City + irregular Fe...
- north-east people full of stereotypes and German "...
- new Man bus and another meeting with Milan players...
- Oasis playing for 2 people in Adidas tracksuits: A...
- Paolo's Italian vest
- Mods, Italian Vespa and Milan Lambretta story
- Pretty Green shop open until Christmas
- very Italian Paolo Nutini + my first time with Flo...
- Ashcroft contradicts Liam: nothing will be bigger ...
- music fail Lisa Moorish looking for fame, attacks ...
- Bla-bla-Blatter technology about-turn: nothing
- Cole signs for Liverpool: Milan fashion giants in ...
- Ronaldinho staying @ Milan, Berlusconi blessing hi...
- Noel&Sara @ Florence&The Machine gig
- Liam believes in marriage & family. And Noel will ...
- Liam: I don't care if Lennon was into peace or had...
- Liam on Vogue: Pretty Green is for the people, I a...
- Oasis & The Real People: Live demonstration 1993
- scandal: Sara kissing Russell Brand
- the world's richest club, Manchester City owners b...
- Liam: Beady Eye will be bigger than Oasis
- I was looking for some action but...
- interview with Paul Gallagher, djing for Alan McGe...
- my tribute to vinyls and special autographed editi...
- Pretty Green opens temporary shop on Carnaby Stree...
- derby war City vs United for 'Oasis' bad boy, Mila...
- Oasis-City fans Make their Mark on the World Map f...
- Beckham: when I was in Milan I found a Lego model ...
- Milan bell towers & organ concerts
- Liam quits hard living
- other rumors on Beady Eye
- Beckham: Capello is still the man
- Stay young and invincible
- Noel: "it was Rockin' chair or Wonderwall" + Rocki...
- Noel & Gem @ The Coral gig
- be a Pretty Green model (boy & girl, London & Mila...
- exclusive Milan's Audi @ A1 City & luxury hotel in...
- Guido, your Milan tourist guide
- Hamilton&Button performing Wonderwall: and all the...
- 31 July: Manchester City-Inter Milan & Arsenal-Ac ...
- the fucking french curse: fucking Paris jinx
- vip pass for the mod festival with Paul Weller (an...
- Andy is looking forward to Beady Eye 2nd album
- having dinner with Naomi, Noel got mistaken for Ma...
- an Englishman, a Spaniard and an Italian walk into...
- Noel blown away by Mancini's transfer plans, rocki...
- Italian job: work for Oasisblues
- McKee-Clarks artworks screen-printed on to luxurio...
- other 2 Milan Italians for Capello's England staff...
- bitch Fifa: all for money
- Spain world champion, congrats!
- she said she came to Spain to have a good time: fr...
- Clarks thanks Oasis
- Noel @ the stadium: it's right for Capello to cont...
- Paul the Octopus is Italian
- our new idol: Howard Webb anti-Polish animals mena...
- the day has come: today's the day that all the Wor...
- be here now: all the mods for Paul free gig +Noel?...
- 70s Holland looked like Led Zeppelin :)
- Noel on England's exit and City
- Latin pornstar Marco Guido promises cunnilingus in...
- Mancini (new look) : Capello is still the man
- free festival with Paul Weller in Jesus the Shroud...
- Paul the Octopus has chosen: Spain to win the Worl...
- Pretty Green shop in Carnaby Street, London
- Nike jinx: just don't do it
- the other World Cup: the Clubs one @ Milan store
- Italian Cornetto UK, win a date with an FHM girl /...
- other Oasis books by Paolo: Forever the people: si...
- win a case of Marston's, official beer of England
- wer den Cup gewinnt ist sonnenklar: Alemania per l...
- World Cup sucks. Dutch pornstar Bobbi Eden promise...
- Tom: Noel is recording his solo album
- Ringo Starr 70th birthday, Octopus's garden in Ita...
- Beady Eye finished their album
- Pretty Green sales
- shopping, sex, french, Milan Dolce&Gabbana and Bar...
- German kills 2 Italians because of football
- Mick Jagger or Mick jinx ?
- John Lennon singing Oasis
- hahahahahahaha again a tornado over Venezia: Green...
- Japan Milan: new sponsor Fly Emirates to aid in Ho...
- Germany inferiority complex, manager Löw: "Italy p...
- Beckham: I love cooking Milan risotto
- News of the world, typical tabloid junk: false on ...
- Ibra @ Milan? and Liam mad for Gorgonzola
- Marco G.N. and Alan McGee top 5 Oasis gigs
- Brazil 2014 ? Argentina 2022
- Milan 2010-2011, new Shirt,new Sponsor,new Store, ...
- new: Pretty Green store
- yes! Capello confirmed as England manager
- Brazil & Italy not calling Milan players: OUT of t...
- Milan new shirt, new sponsor & new store
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My ...
- meet Beckham and Hamilton
- also Ferdinand and Redknapp believe in Capello
- Beady Eye and 3 Lions pics
- England: cigarettes & alcohol
- Messi: "I'll score a goal vs Germany for Noel Gall...
- ▼ July 2010 (124)
- ► 2009 (268)
- ► 2008 (43)
- ► 2007 (26)
coming up next... main events calendar
when you want:
20 November: Ennio Morricone @ Mediolanum Forum
7 January: Pretty Green @ London fashion week
31 January: new McLaren
Beady Eye tour (see gigography below)
June+July: Milano City Sound 2013
15->30 June: Confederations Cup, Italy vs Brazil, Japan, Mexico
end of the year: Jimmy Page new album and tour
- - -
Beady Eye gigography and next tour dates
30 May - Forum, Milan, Italy (the first "Noeless" gig since 1991 when he didn't join Oasis yet)
summer tour without Noel
16 November - Andy Bell unplugged - Debaser, Stockholm, Sweden (bootleg)
3rd & 4th March - Barrowland, Glasgow, Scotland +here and here + bootleg
6th & 7th March - O2 Apollo, Manchester +bootleg 1 +bootleg 2
9th & 10th March - Troxy, London +bootleg 1
13 March - Casino de Paris, Paris, france
14 March - E-Werk, Koln, Germany
16 March - Alcatraz, Milan, Italy +dvd bootleg
18 March - La Riviera, Madrid, Spain +bootleg
19 March - Bikini, Toulouse, france
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
21 March - Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland (bootleg)
22 March - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels, Belgium (bootleg)
12 April - Guild of Students, Liverpool (bootleg)
14 & 15 April - The Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland here a bootleg image
17 April - Ulster Hall, Belfast, Northern Ireland
18 April - Corn Exchange, Edinburgh, Scotland (bootleg and photos inside)
20 April - O2 Academy, Newcastle (a photo here)
23 April - Centre, Newport (photo and bootleg)
27 April - Centre, Brighton (bootleg)
29 May - Jelling Festival, Denmark (pics+videos)
30 May - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany
9 June (Pretty Green birthday & my birthday :) - Heineken Jammin' Festival, Mestre, Venice, Italy +story here +photos here +win tickets here +discount here
11th June - Papillons de Nuit Festival, Saint Lo, france
25th June - Theater of Living Art, Philadelphia, U.S.A.30 June - Rock Werchter, Belgium (bootleg)
1 July - Main Square Festival, Arras, france +a photo here
7 July - BBK Live Festival, Bilbao, Spain
9 July - Oxegen Festival, Naas, Ireland
16 July - Melt Festival, Berlin, Germany (bootleg and video)
3 September - AX Hall, Seoul, South Korea
6 September - Zepp Nagoya, Nagoya, Japan (bootleg)
8 September - Zepp Osaka, Osaka, Japan (bootleg)
14 September - Twinkle Rock Festival, Taipei, Taiwan
+win the concert here
11 October - Volkshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (postponed)
13 October - Gasometer, Vienna, Austria (postponed)
19 October - Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany (cancelled - not Beady Eye fault)
31 October - Theater Caupolican, Santiago, Chile
2 November - Teatro de Verano Ramon Collazo, Montevideo, Uruguay
3 November - Teatro Colegiales, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4 November - Personal Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 November - Planeta Terra festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil
12 November - O2 Academy, Sheffield
14 November - O2 Academy, Birmingham
17 November - O2 Academy Brixton, London
2 December - The Warfield, San Francisco, U.S.A.
3 December - Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, U.S.A. +another complete review here +win tickets here and here
5 December - First Avenue, Minneapolis, U.S.A.
6 December - The Rave Ballroon, Milwaukee, U.S.A.
9 December - Terminal 5, New York, U.S.A.
10 December - House of Blues, Boston, U.S.A.
19 June - Ritz, Manchester
20 June - The Camden Centre, London
22 June - ABC, Glasgow, Scotland
2 July - C-Club, Berlin, Germany
3 July - Uebel & Gefährlich, Hamburg, Germany
5 July - Backstage Werk, Munich, Germany
16 July - Mallorca Rocks, Mallorca, Spain
17 Juy - Ibiza Rocks, Ibiza, Spain
18 July - Benicassim festival, Spain
5 August - Lokerse Feesten, Lokeren, Belgium
22 August - Gloria, Koln, Germany
Noel Gallagher solo gigography, and Low Lying Turds tour dates
(although his blinded fans say he's a "new solo artist", it's 20 years he's around and already played "solo" gigs previously (the first one in 1994), with the help of other people of course, as the Unplugged 1996, the gig for Tibet, the tour in 2006-2007, London, Milan, Manchester, Moscow, Los Angeles, Toronto, Paris, Australia, etc.)
25 March - Royal Albert Hall - London
(3 November - BBC radio Theatre - London, bootleg)
28 November - Alcatraz - Milan, Italy + review here +video bootleg here +audio and video bootleg here
lost interest... even Noel got bored of himself
10 April - Auditorio Banamex - Monterrey, Mexico (cancelled)
END OF THE HIGH FLYING BIRDS
fans leave the gig again and ask for Liam again
interesting stories, morning glories
- mummy's boy Noel Gallagher avoided the court thanks to his mum
- Oasis split because of Illuminati
- since Oasis first gig, Noel Gallagher telling lies
- Noel Gallagher's disappointing shows: Liam missing
- Noel Gallagher recycled songs for a miserable day
- Noel Gallagher is a genious... oh wait: genius
- Kerri the rolla girl with balls
- electoral campaign: vote warmonger Noel Gallagher US president
- OMD(evil) Noel GD Gallagher possessed by the devil
- cow(ard) godlike genius Noel Gallagher wants his sons to throw stuff at cows and Peta attacks him
- Joan Jett is embarrassed Noel Gallagher is Irish and calls him "an idiot"
- Oasis and football memories
- Richard Ashcroft in Milano @ Mtv Supersonic 2006
- the controversial, enigmatic figure of Sara MacDonald
- journalist banned from Noel gig for bad album review
- the King Liam Gallagher in the Queen’s New Year Honors list
- Liam Gallagher among hardest-working artists
- Italian 60s songs - updated (part 2)
- Led Zeppelin groupies and under-age sex
- Liam: Noel makes very bad Oasis covers
- Liam: "Noel's got to realise he's not that good without me" +Oasis film
- despite esoteric nods to Italian composers, Noel Gallagher isn't cool anymore
- Donovan Gallagher: if I had a gun, I'd shoot a poo out of my bum
- the truth behind gig "attack" on Noel Gallagher: he smacked himself
- great success for the book attacking Noel, to become a film
- Noel: Beady Eye continuation of Oasis, Liam great voice
- Noel: sorry Liam
- cement cemented my passion
- Andy on Noel: bollocks, he lies and manipulates the press, that's his life
- Face Off: Noel vs Liam, 20-34
- Liam: Noel is a liar
- Noel as Berlusconi about phone hacking
- is Noel really that much more interesting than Liam?
- has Noel Gallagher missed the chance to make a great album
- Pretty Green origin: Milan
- the Beatles in Milan
- Mod style for Beady Eye
- Blow-up by Michelangelo Antonioni
- The boat that rocked, radio Oasisblues, harem of girls :)
- the Swedish myth: la dolce vita
- exclusive: this is why Oasis split up
- the Vatican puts Oasis in paradise
- Kate Moss music videos
- round their way (Manchester places)
- 1969-2009, rooftop Beatles last concert
- Hi-fi, alta fedeltà
- Milan saying fuck you
- Milano mod Lambretta @ Eicma
- the Queen only 1 time in Italy: Milan 1984, "somebody told me that Italians are the best singers in the world...especially in Milano!"
- the City of Milan tribute to Herbert Kilpin, AC Milan founder
- the English won the project for Milan CityLife park 2015
- Milan world capital of football, Berlusconi the most successful
- from Zani: a brief history of "groupies" +Almost famous
- Liam to Marco: "nice jacket", lol. Liam: Beady Eye are sexy
- nostalgia of the 80s: when I'm down and feeling blue, I open my beady eyes and visit oasisblues
- Battle of the bands: Beady Eye vs Suede - the Britpop wars return, fashion & cars
- they could be famous footballers
- Noel Gallagher belonging to the Illuminati?
- 5-10-15-20-25-30-35-40 Andy Bell +Marco :)
- Liam&Andy&Marco's 13 favourite albums
- Liam: I am Superman. You're going to pull a really nice-looking girl wearing Pretty Green
- Italian songs in the '60s: heavily influenced by the Beatles
- Kate itchin' in the kitchen for Vogue Italia
- Beady Eye creating process when Liam was in Italy for Pretty Green
- Knebworth to download
- Liam: I like that Balotelli geezer
- Message to love: Beady Eye @ Isle of Wight festival
- Paranoia the English destroyer
- Noel Gallagher featured in Milan's Berlusconi film
- the rules of Modism, mod living: clean living under difficult circumstances
- scandal: Euro 2012 should be in Italy. Uefa voters corruption and Poland can't even organize it
- the real first Beady Eye concert: Milan
- Kate Moss got married in Italy !
- best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Manchester City blue cashmere pullover
- Alan dated a model but found Oasis. Life seeing nobody, but we're not alone: saw a UFO
- Manchester City origin: my name, Saint Mark church
- the good ol' times: Oasis in Milan 1996: the better peoples
- happy birthday Presidents
- Oasis in Milan 1997: it's gettin' better Milan!!
- the Beatles in Japan
- Elvis Presley 1977 final concert & Liam's TCB Take Care of Business
- Led Zeppelin only 1 time in Italy, Milan 1971: hooligans war
- Rolling Stones private gig @ the Marquee: I got the blues
- foolish ashamed Patsy: I will never marry again. Marry me!
- England & Italy: are you "going to football"?! My generation LIVED football
- SCANDAL: ROBBED !!! It would have been a different match
- dedicated to Liam: thank you Elvis
- Johnny Depp launches record label
- our Milan sponsor'a Dutch girls arrested in South Africa
- the World Cup was made in Milan and arrived in South Africa
- Mick Jagger had sex with 7000 women. Let's fuck with everybody :)
- scandal: france 2016... boycott Euro 2016
- strange coincidences on Champions League sponsor.....
- Inter thieves stole the Champions League
- Kate Moss had lesbian sex with Courtney Love in Milan
- looking for a scandal
- mod Lambretta from Milan
- meeting the legend
- a rainy day inside Milanello
- a day @ San Siro
- Oasis cancelled on the pathetic green Michael Eavis @ Glastonbury
- Noel: I can’t stand having me picture taken, it really, really nauses me up, I hate it
- You know you're an Oasis fan and you're from Milan when.....
- my wife and me, in the year 2043 ^_^